Are you curious to know how to develop a private label hair growth oil? Let us introduce you to its formulation. When developing hair oil, it’s important to use the most suitable components and achieve the perfect texture – not too dense, not too liquid.
So, in order to get the best texture and the most mesmerizing fragrance, these are the main ingredients you might want to include in your hair growth oil when formulating it with a private label service:
• natural oils, such as argan, castor, tea tree, jojoba, and coconut oil, which hydrate, moisturize, and give gloss to the strands – from roots to tips
• hair butter, such as tamanu butter, mango, and shea butter, which hydrate and strengthen damaged hair
• seed extracts, such as grape and quinoa seeds, which are renowned as strong moisturizers, sealants, and heat protectors
• root extracts, such as Morus alba, basil, and ginger root, which prevent hair loss, make the mane look thicker, and restore hair follicle health
• caffeine, which stimulates hair growth and makes the locks softer and shinier
• lactic acid, which improves overall hair and scalp health while stimulating root growth