Color Saver Shampoo
Enriched with sweet almond oil and Lotus flowers. It restores the natural balance to scalp and hair. It helps maintaining the brightness of color for a longer period.
It moisturizes the hair.
How to use
Spread and massage evenly for 3 minutes, then rinse well
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, PEG-150 Distearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate,
Polyquaternium-10, Parfum, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid.
Enriched with sweet almond oil and Lotus flowers. It restores the natural balance to scalp and hair. It helps maintain the brightness of color for a longer period. It moisturizes the hair.
Sweet almond oil: It is the best-known vegetable oil that is used in natural cosmetics due to its
emollient, soothing, nourishing
and healing properties. It is rich in:
- Vitamin A which keeps the hair healthy
- Vitamin B1 and B6 which boost the hair growth
- Vitamin E which stimulates microcirculation in the scalp thanks to its richness in antioxidantes
- Fatty acids which deeply penetrate into the hair fiber, hence moisturizing and
nourishing it from the inside
Lotus flower: Lotus flower is traditionally regarded as a symbol of beauty, elegance
and purity. It is known since ancient times for its emollient, soothing,
moisturizing and refreshing properties.
Lotus flower, with its active and natural principle that is of utmost importance for
the hair care, boasts a variety of healthy properties.
It is rich in:
- Linoleic acid which sustains the good nourishment of the hair bulb
- Proteins which contribute to the synthesis of Keratin, a substance that gives body
to the shaft
- Iron which plays a key-role in hair growth
- Vitamin B which boosts hair growth and good preservation of the hair
- Vitamin C which fights against the cellular ageing process
Coco-glucoside: Coco Glucoside is a surfactant derived from coconut oil with
excellent foaming properties and extremely gentle on the skin. It reduces the
aggressiveness of the primary surfactants.