Let’s break down our service as a cosmetic contract manufacturing company at the forefront:
• first things first, you draw up a brief that includes all your needs and desires regarding your new skin or hair care line: how many products do you want? Which ingredients shall we use? What’s the color of the packaging? And so on…
• we also study a business plan in order to define how your brand can be positioned on the market – the cosmetic industry can be tough if you’re not prepared!
• then, our R&D team get their hands dirty: they choose how to develop every formula, which components must be used, experiment with colors and fragrances, establish different textures…
• once the products have been developed, every cosmetic contract manufacturer knows it’s time to test their safety and stability. How? Checking their responsiveness to different temperature degrees, their viscosity and pH balance, and assessing their shelf longevity.
• now, here comes the best part: you will have samples of your cosmetic line! Feel free to squeeze every bottle, personally test each product, and give us your feedback so that we can make adjustments if necessary.
• ultimately, if everything’s in order, we design a full packaging. Once again, HSA is a cosmetic contract manufacturing company that puts your needs first, so you can get to choose which materials we can use and whether to put logos, images, writings, or other elements on it.